10 mayo, 2016 por englishvillaeuropa
materials, cardboard, clay, cotton, glass, iron, metal, paper, petroleum, plastic, steel, rubber, wood, property (ies), elastics, flexible, fragile, hard, resistant, soft, transparent, man-made, natural, float, occupy, (space), sink, weigh
– Natural materials come from plants, animals or nature.
– Man-made materials are made from other materials.
– Materials have different properties. We can choose the best materials to make different objects, depending on its properties.
– All objects have weight and occupy space. Some objects float and some objects sink in water.
– Some materials change when their temperature increases. They expand or they burn. We can mix materials to create different materials.