27 marzo, 2017 por englishvillaeuropa
mass, matter, mixture, property (ies), substance, volume, gas, liquid, solid, condensation, evaporation, melting, solidification, elastic, flexible, fluid, fragile, strong, viscous, volatile
– Everything around us that takes up space is made up of matter.
– Matter has mass and volume, which is measured in kilograms and liters.
– Matter exists in three states: solid, liquid and gas.
– Solids, liquids and gases have got different properties.
– Solids have a fixed shape and a fixed volume.
– Liquids and gases do not have a fixed shape.